Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A 1/2 Day in Seattle



We had an appointment in Seattle so we ventured up for the day! It was a beautiful, sunny morning. Perfect driving weather! The traffic was flowing well and we arrived right on schedule! After the appointment, we headed down to the waterfront and had some lunch at Ivars . I've been there like 3 times and every time I am disappointed. Why do I keep going back? Location, location, location I guess. It's fun to watch the ferry and silly people feeding the seagulls. One day, someone is going to lose a finger! I swear!

After lunch we walked a little and visited the antique market. Lindsay likes to look at old instruments, but the guy had none that day! It was SO noisy! We didn't last long ~ we wanted some quiet so we headed home just stopping briefly for a Trader Joe's stock up in Tacoma. (yea!)