
Tad went hiking with his buddy Jerry .. So, Lindsay & I loaded into the car and took off to visit Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma!
We had a great day of strolling, people watching, wild animal spotting, little kid dodging and photo taking. We had lunch at the zoo and then YUP! We rode a camel!! Highlight of the trip. It sounds so exotic but really we were led around the ring as a bunch of little kiddies stood in line awaiting their turn.. hahaha - whatever!!
It took me 40 or so years to get it done but I closed my eyes, pretended I was in Egypt and I finally rode a camel - marking that off of my bucket list! :o)
Manatee (not Walrus! Thanks Delores!) ... Reindeer...
PUFFIN!!! Amazing little creature .. I want one!
and this stoic looking owl = fun photos!

4 comments:
I spent many-a-day at Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium while my children were growing up. Their favorite exhibit was the Polar Bears. Thanks for the memories.
Great fun pics. But that walrus looks like a manatee to me!
mgosh... LOL your right Delores!!! Gonna have to edit, there was a pic of a walrus - just didn't make the cut! Haha
Looks like you two had fun!
Post a Comment