Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Day!

"When it snows, you have two choices:
shovel or make snow angels."
~Author Unknown





Wellll.. I didn't make snow angels but I did put my boots on and grab my camera to have some fun hiking around the property and taking some photos!

Wanna come along Orson kitty??



I love snow on foilage, isn't it neat how this looks black & white in the background?



Around the bend of the trail at the far side of the property, we have these really tall trees.. I like to call it Yurt Corner because one day I'd love to build a yurt here for summer 'glamping'.



I love the texture in this photo below!



Leaves of three..



The curve in the driveway always makes for a good focal point.



L@@K!! What I found under a tree! Mushrooms are so interesting!



In the sculpture garden, I was surprised to see my rock stack still standing. Usually it's knocked over by now.



Red seed berries in snow, what's more wintry than that? I like the little rocks underneath.




This is angled underneath the grape vines. It started to snow pretty heavy after I took this!



The garden fencing is iced up nicely.



Before heading in, I ventured out beyond the fence line to our neighbors pasture area. He has such a nice large tree line.



It's been off & on snowing all day.
I wonder how long it will last!



No comments: