
We have some more new updated photos from our builder! The front entry is looking pretty spiffy with the rock work done around the posts.
Coming around the side of the house...

The garage doors before stain:

and after stain.

This window gets rock work around it. I think it belongs to the downstairs guest room.

where some siding meets a wall of rock work.

Inside the garage.

Texture is being put on the walls inside the house. I love our wood beams!

We picked this wrought iron 'wavy' railing. I think it looks like a mirage.. lol and adds character. A local fireman in McCall makes it! Hooray for using local services!

More of the back deck.

Siding around the BIG windows.

and the more of the deck showing the railing.

Those guys must be SO cold working out there! Temps have been in the 20's and much snow has fallen. Almost done with the outside work!

No comments:
Post a Comment