November 28 ~ Tad and I took a bus ride up to Nuevo Vallarta to check on our boat slip reservations at Paradise Village Marina. We confirmed our reservations and then took a look around. This is one fancy marina!! We are looking foreward to spending a little time here before the family arrives for Christmas.

While we were walking to check out the marina entrance, we noticed this little gazebo out at the end of the jetty. It was a little wedding gazebo with this sign:

Well, I swear, we immediately began arguing over a map so … LOL… We walked quickly, took no more pics and got the heck out!
1 comment:
Don't let it scare you.....John & I are leaving this a.m. for the San Juans and Gulf Islands for a week or so. Temp: 34 degrees - quite different from Mexico! Looks like you are having a super time.
Post a Comment