See the photo of Orson? It's the same one I put here on the blog a few posts down. I finally got brave and submitted it to the local paper and they published it! I'm so excited, granted it's just a small rural paper but still... I'm stoked! Look how big it is! They used it as a little plug to help support the county animal shelter, after all .. that's where Orson came from! Now look, he's famous!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
My Photo got Published!
See the photo of Orson? It's the same one I put here on the blog a few posts down. I finally got brave and submitted it to the local paper and they published it! I'm so excited, granted it's just a small rural paper but still... I'm stoked! Look how big it is! They used it as a little plug to help support the county animal shelter, after all .. that's where Orson came from! Now look, he's famous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment