The Hummingbirds Have Arrived here in the PNW! We have two feeders and about 5 birds so far. I love to hear the buzz of their wings as they zip around the porch. I seriously thought one was going to crash right into me as I tried to get a photo! After about 100 shots, this is all I got! LOL ...They are just SO cute, chasing each other all around.
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Hummingbirds!
The Hummingbirds Have Arrived here in the PNW! We have two feeders and about 5 birds so far. I love to hear the buzz of their wings as they zip around the porch. I seriously thought one was going to crash right into me as I tried to get a photo! After about 100 shots, this is all I got! LOL ...They are just SO cute, chasing each other all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tina,
I love hummingbirds - they are so elegant and cute. Maybe I should get a feeder, because I see them around our yard regularly.
Have a happy Easter!
Post a Comment