Orson!! Our famous Yellow kitty has caught 2 MOLES in the past few days! Crazy! I cannot tell you how much this validates our adopting him from the local shelter (LOL) - We have tried all sorts of gadgets and home remedies to get the moles to relocate, including attending a special class, and have only had minimal success. I wont list all of our methods ..hehehe... Goooood kiitttyyy .. we purr!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Mole Patrol
Orson!! Our famous Yellow kitty has caught 2 MOLES in the past few days! Crazy! I cannot tell you how much this validates our adopting him from the local shelter (LOL) - We have tried all sorts of gadgets and home remedies to get the moles to relocate, including attending a special class, and have only had minimal success. I wont list all of our methods ..hehehe... Goooood kiitttyyy .. we purr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love your blog. Tina I don't kow you, but you certainly brighten a lot of peoples days with your beautiful photos. Also keeping us up to speed on our loved Dr. D!!
LOL maybe Sammie should come spend a weekend with you guys. All she does is eat, sleep and ... well eat and sleep pretty much sums it up for her . Lazy damn cat .
Post a Comment