Saturday, January 09, 2010

Antiquing in Hub City!



The next day my friend Linelle came over and we took off for downtown Centralia to do a little treasure hunting at the antique shops. We took a side trip to Chehalis to fondle fabric and buy some stash at 'Sisters' quilt store, then headed downtown.


First we stopped to fuel up at 'The Tea Cup' where we had scones with lemon butter and apricot tea.. yum! Then we were off for the hunt. I had decided early on that I was going to find a beautiful vase that was larger than the spout sized one I had at home.


Linelle found these great fish plates for a future seafood dinner and I looked and looked until finally I found this pitcher that has beautiful optic glass. It totally fails as a water pitcher but for a vase it is perfect!


We definately ran out of time long before energy and stores. We're going to be doing this again!

No comments: