Happy New Year! ..
Tad and I brought in the New year pretty quietly. We went out to dinner at the nearby Northwest Sausage & Dick's Brewery for some primo prime rib and excellent brew. We then came home, snuggled up and watched a movie = perfect.
1st day of January and I 'retreat' to my sew machine for a WASIQ (Washington State Internet Quilters) cyber sew in event. See Sophie spying on me in the window? I'm making a baby quilt for fun from a pattern called Warm Wishes. I'll probably donate or tuck away for a future gift. It's nice to get the janome humming. Tad took the opportunity to organize some paperwork... and of course we both got a bit of exercise in by doing some power walking!
I tried a new recipe to bring in the New Year.. Smokey Fish Chowder! The recipe is in the current January issue of Real Simple magazine... it really was Real Simple! Especially with tad doing all the prep work for me! :D
We have some really exciting plans for this year, all to be blogged of course!
Happy, Happy New Year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment