We arrived safely in La Cruz Saturday the 17th at 11:00 am after 2 nights/2days 100 miles out from any land. Weird. We haven't see as much wildlife as I would have expected. The winds were pretty much nada. It was a long slow motor... However, when we arrived we threw the tarp over to keep the boat cool and headed over to La Cruz to find Anna Banana's! Tad & I came here last year on our camping trip and had signed our name on the cruiser's wall of fame! Right over the Bano door!
Monday, November 19, 2007
La Cruz ~ Anna Banana's
We arrived safely in La Cruz Saturday the 17th at 11:00 am after 2 nights/2days 100 miles out from any land. Weird. We haven't see as much wildlife as I would have expected. The winds were pretty much nada. It was a long slow motor... However, when we arrived we threw the tarp over to keep the boat cool and headed over to La Cruz to find Anna Banana's! Tad & I came here last year on our camping trip and had signed our name on the cruiser's wall of fame! Right over the Bano door!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment