Lindsay & I had so much fun that the next day we were up and out the door again (bye Tad!)! We headed over to Centralia to 'Quilters Junction'. Here we found lots of notions and a cute western fabric that will be perfect for a project I have in mind!
Then down to Chehalis where we visited Sister's. I have found heaven! This was probably my favorite shop of all. They had fat quarters 20 for $20 so of course I had to get some of those. The store was a maze of bolts - I could have easily spent days in there! Outside a volunteer told us all about the local Linus Project. Very cool, everyone needs a cuddle quilt!
Across the street there is this cute little country decor shop called Smiths Mercantile. Always a fun place to browse. I'm not so good at collecting 'stuff' (I dislike clutter very much!) so it's a good place to window shop.
There was one more day and one more shop but it's hardly worth mentioning since 2 days of power shopping is about all I can take. I tucked away my new stash, cuddled up with my man, dreamed of future projects and sighed with satisfaction - now I just need a sewing machine! LOL.. seriously...

1 comment:
I love Quilt Shop Hop. I don't always get to participate because of work, but a couple of years ago we visited about 26 shops and put over 400 miles on the car. It was exhausting, but fun!
Post a Comment