Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girl Day!

My buddy Linell & I decided to have a girlie day - shop hop, car trip...





From Olympia we went to Puyallup, stopping at:

* Pacific Fabrics - I bought all my knifty knitter supplies and my 'Lilly' apron pattern.

* The Quilt Barn - I bought some Warm & Natural batting and a quilt pattern called 'The Gathering' by Border Creek Station. I'm going to use this pattern to incorporate my wedding blocks into.





Then we headed to the Windmill Nursery and Cafe in Sumner for lunch.

I had a delicious crab melt and coffee.. yum!

Then we browsed the nursery where I fell in love with a few heliotrope plants and a new pot for my front porch.







Next we went to Downtown Sumner with a bunch of cute shops.



I found an antique mirror that will go perfect in my guest room!


Then off to Orting to Wild Rose!

I bought some really pretty teal dogwood fabric for my future 'Lily' apron.



We decided to do a big circle ending up in Yelm visiting GeeGee's and Gordan's Nursery. We got a little lost but quickly found our way back on the right road.

I bought my natural muslin which I am going to use for my signature wedding quilt blocks and then natural pigma pens to go with it.

Thanks Linelle for a super fun girl day!

No comments: