10 days after graduation.. she leaves for college .. Bye MOM!

Ok, mom... Bye!

Get out of the way of my car mom...

Empty nest - it's like being given the best job ever, you do it for 18-20 years and you get pretty good at it! and then all the sudden you get fired. **blank**
On the up side - I'm so proud that my kids are going to college and getting educated. That they feel strong and independent. That I have a good relationship with them and I get to see them create a life for themselves based on their interests and abilities. What a privilege to be their mom!
I went to her apartment the next day.. hahaha

Ok, mom... Bye!

Get out of the way of my car mom...

Empty nest - it's like being given the best job ever, you do it for 18-20 years and you get pretty good at it! and then all the sudden you get fired. **blank**
On the up side - I'm so proud that my kids are going to college and getting educated. That they feel strong and independent. That I have a good relationship with them and I get to see them create a life for themselves based on their interests and abilities. What a privilege to be their mom!
I went to her apartment the next day.. hahaha

1 comment:
And she's called you to just chit chat how many times so far ? ;-) You have such fantastic kids Tina .. Job well done MOM !!! WOOT WOOT
Post a Comment