Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One last stop..




A suggested stop for the tour was a restaurant called Mary Crank. It was originally a house built in 1900. So, I thought I'd swing by on my way home and take a peek inside...



A beautiful building with an old time antique decor inside complete with a whole line of teapots on a top shelf, lace covered tabletops and authentic porcelain and glass light fixtures with shades from the 1930's. Even though it was antique themed, the service and atmosphere was pretty sophisticated. A very nice overall effect..



I didn't stay to eat lunch at Mary Crank, instead I swung by a Burgerville and had a veggie burger before picking up Lindsay and heading home.

I'm glad I went on the tour even though my playmate wasn't with me as usual. It was fun ..

I must have made a bit of an impression being all alone and lugging my Nikon around because people kept asking me if I worked for the local paper (haha - not yet!). They have another benefit tour in December, I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: