The baby of our family turned 18 today!
Happy 18th Birthday Lindsay!!

We took her yearbook photo out by the pond.. it turned out just perfect

Then we went out to eat at Applebees with her friend John.. Lindsay got a sundae!

We met Cody up in Olympia a few days later and celebrated again - darn it if I didn't forget the camera .. grrr..
We took her yearbook photo out by the pond.. it turned out just perfect
Then we went out to eat at Applebees with her friend John.. Lindsay got a sundae!
We met Cody up in Olympia a few days later and celebrated again - darn it if I didn't forget the camera .. grrr..
Well now their both of legal age. When the kids were little, everyone always said to enjoy them because they grow up so fast = that's SO very true! Now my children are both entering young adulthood and I'm just so very proud. I do miss those chubby arms, wet kisses and soft baby curls but I feel so very privileged to be their mom. :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment