Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything. ~ Laurence Sterne
“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
2 comments:
Hello , from cold Hermiston Oregon. I envy YOU!!!! Talked to George last night. He was stressed out about getting packed and the kids on their way. They will leave this morning for Spokane. Lindsay was getting really excited. Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday. I will be thinking of you. LOVE MOM
just checked out your journey, what a fabulous adventure, it's hard settling for the vicarious version, but alas. . . We have snow here, maybe about a foot down here in the valley and Christmas is knocking - so, merry christmas, enjoy your family, and looking forward to more installments of your journey - if I try really hard I can feel the warmth of the mexican sun
Post a Comment