Thursday, December 07, 2006

Checking In!

OK, we are at an internet cafe, so I can`t post photos but the past few days have been so great! We found a camping spot right on the beach with a palapa on Bahia Conception. No town nearby, no water and only pit toilets. Boy! Do I have some stories to tell and photos to post as soon as I get wireless.
We came into town in Loereto for a hot shower. Next we are headed to LaPaz! I will update with stories and pics ASAP..can`t wait to tell you about the giant cockroach in the pit toilet...gross..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Auntie,
All your adventures look and sound wonderful. I can't wait to hear more about the cockroach. I could only imagine. The weather looks beautiful, and you both look super happy. I wanted to let you know that Anthony and I are planning on adopting a little boy at the end of the month. I will let you know how that turns out. Love you lots. Tell Tad that we said hello.
Your neice,
Brandy Wencke

Anonymous said...

so Mexico captures another heart.
there is so much to enjoy and to see. folks who have never been there can't imagine. poverty is tough to see but I found the Mexican people so delightful that the poverty took a back seat.
I will keep watching. Love MOM

little sis said...

We have friends who have vacationed in LaPaz for 30 years. It must be wonderful. Maybe the cockroach was the restroom attendant. Did you try tipping it?
little sis

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am so jealous of you both right now!!! Robert and I left Pateros and are in Nebraska dealing with DSHS, VA, Medicare and caid. Joy. I would love to be in Mexico at this point. Have a margarita for me and thing of me often studying those nursing books :-)I will check in soon. LOL