Thursday, December 14, 2006

Playa el Cayote!


Dec 6th, post traumatic stress of the pit toilet cockroach. This thing had to be part alligator or somthing. I would have taken its photo but the location was not somthing I wanted to re-live. I had 2 choices, 1) Sit down and hope it didn't fly north 2) be brave and pee outside where there were strange men. I'm not going to say which one I chose, but it was REALLY scary! LOL

Every morning, men come by trying to sell us things. Tad got hooked and bought a jacket. It is kinda cool in the morning, so I guess it was needed. We saw porpoises this morning in the bay and the waves here are bioluminescent at night. Camping here is free as it has just been bought for future condos. We went hiking and kayaking. It is just so beautiful.

No comments: