Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Geesh! Can't a girl see a whale?


Ok, last day in Guerrero Negro, we are signed up for the 8 am tour. We get up, pack the truck and pay our fees. We make it onto the bus and drive out past the salt mines to the bay. We board our panga and zip off over the waves.

It was a little rough but oh, so much fun! I just love being on the water. Tad and I sat right in the front of the panga. I saw some dolphins, birds, nests and a few salt barges. The wind picked up and they promptly took us back to shore... WHAT? Adonde esta Ballinas?

BOO, Hiss... they cancelled the tour again and took us back to the hotel We got a refund and climbed into the truck. The good news is, we had fun even if we didn't get to see a whale (this time).

(p/s, I had to borrow Guerrero Negro photos as I'm not blogging from my laptop. They are pretty similar to the ones I took anyway. Tourist shots *GRIN* I'll replace them with my own ASAP)

No comments: