Sunday, October 28, 2007

San Diego



This whole week has gone by here in San Diego so quickly! We have been so busy getting ready to make departure out of the USA. There is SO much to do! We have installed a whisker pole, paid an unbearable amount of $$ for Mexican fishing licenses, had a bimini cover made for our boat (just beautiful!!), fixed our fresh water leak and welcomed our new crew from Hawaii ( Pea & David) onto Imagine. We have met so many new people, I can hardly keep all there names straight, now I understand why people use boat cards.

Today we went to a costume party, we finished our provisioning, gased up, filled the propane tank and button down the hatches and tomorrow head out with all the 176 other boats south bound! We will be without internet (most likely) for a whole 10 days! However, I will be journaling on my computer and snapping photos in anticipation for the moment I can update the blog with Mexican adventures!

4 comments:

Delores Carter said...

great outfits!!!! Toga party!!! Yea!

Delores Carter said...

A very nice bimini made. A nice addition! Have a safe trip. Between you and our friends on the east coast participating in the Carribean 1500 with just as many boats, we will be anxiously waiting for news of your arrival safely! Have a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Fair winds you two, fair winds. Should be an amazing voyage. lol. With 176 boats in the party all going the same way, it might get a little crazy as well. Have a safe trip.

Anonymous said...

Hello Tina. Long time no talk! You look wonderful and happy!! So excited for you. I am almost done with nursing school-1 more test! Safe journeys and enjoy the south. I will try and keep up!