Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cirque de Soleil La Nouba



We went to Downtown Disney for dinner and chose to eat at Gloria & Emelio Estefan's Bongo's Cuban Cafe. We ordered a sampler platter to give Cuban food a try. I wish we would have gone somewhere more authentic. It was loud, service was bad and the food wasn't that great. Even the mint mojito was sloppy 2 out of 5 would be generous..

but then we headed over to the Cirque de Soleil big top tent for our Florida Grand Finale!




Amazing, Amazing, Amazing...




I'm so glad we got our tickets in advance, we were only a few rows back from the front of the stage!





These little girls rocked the stage!

and I don't usually like mimes, but these guys really held this show together.




There was SO much happening at once, I'm sure we didn't see it all -

The athleticism and artistry was simply outstanding.

Kudos to you Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba performers!

No comments: