Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Yard Photos

Sometimes I just like to take random photos of curiosities in our yard.


This beautiful hanging basket I bought from the Rochester High School's FFA greenhouse sale. Isn't it pretty?



The hummingbirds really like it. I hung it where I can see it from sitting on my couch in the am.



This old birdhouse used to be atop the grape vine arbor when we bought the house.


You couldn't really appreciate it or see it up there, so I relocated it atop an old stump in the sculpture garden area. Now everything is growing up around it and I think it looks pretty interesting.


I love the Canada bottle cap attached to the front.




We bought some wood last year from a guy who had a eclectic garden area. He had plants planted in everything.


He gave me this pot of onions and I left it outside all winter by the greenhouse.


I just moved it into the backyard near my blueberries atop another stump. It's interesting and fun to look at, close to the kitchen door too so I can grab some onion for stir fry real quick if I need it!





No comments: