Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



It's Mother's Day! Happy me.. why? because I get to have my kids both with me on the same day! LOL .. they are both so busy .. I took the day and worked in the yard with Tad, quilted and worked on Lindsay's grad announcements. The weather is beautiful and I actually got a little sunshine!

When Lindsay got off work, we headed to Olympia to pick up Cody. I love pizza so there is a place called Apollo's that has some really great choices. That's where we went!



My son poured me a beer and we had our first legal drink together and toasted .. LOL .. funny. We laughed and ate Mediterranean pizza and veggie pizza with sausage and had a great time

Lindsay bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and wrote me a love note, Cody gifted me an amazing waffle maker that I am stoked about!

I have such a wonderful family :o)






2 comments:

Jeannette StG said...

You had a great day (like I)! Before you know it, your kids are married and you are introducing your grand kids to your blog readers:)

Misti said...

YOU look amazing !!!! Ah Lindsay looked so pretty . I love when you can see her face, she's such a beautiful girl I hate to see her hide it all . Cody looks SO different !! Wow happy guy LOL . Love does wonders right . Happy Mothers Day my friend YOU ROCK !!!