Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Magic Kingdom ~ Disney World

Time for the Magic Kingdom!

We had to park 1.5 miles away!





First stop, Space Mountain! Tad hated it! but I've always loved Space Mountain .. I think I might be getting a bit old for it though. I had a death grip on the bar!



We rode a few rides and walked around, stopped for some orange swirl Ice Cream and did some people watching! We rode Big Thunder Mountain RR .. stopped and had lunch on Main Street and then wondered into the candy shop for some fudge.




We were only there for 5 hours but we saw 2 parades!





A lot of fun characters..






Here's Mickey!







Ummmm Snow White, your man is licking his lips at me... or Tad .. or the little children - creepy.







Finally! The Beast!












It was a good day.. so long boys..



On the way back to the condo we got a little lost looking for the Downtown Disney area. It began to thunder and we saw some pretty cool lightening.. almost like fireworks!


Then a warm rain started to fall and we cozied in for the night..

No comments: