We slept in the first day, with no definite plans we headed out to the official visitor center to make some..
I knew I wanted to see an alligator, so we headed out toward Cypress Air Boat Tours.
We just missed the boat so we had to wait for the next one...

I liked the cool leaves on this plant

We made it onto the boat with a few other couples, we sat in front

Funny captain decided to drive us through some weeds and then we were quickly covered in bugs! yuk!!

We saw some cows..

Then there was this BIG guy sunning himself on the bank..

Going up the Kissamee River..

This guy was swimming right in front of the boat..

The tree were neat with the roots all exposed..

There were a lot of birds ..

What great fun this adventure was - I'd love to go back and take some more serious photography photos, it was pretty in it's own special way.

Afterward we went swimming back at the condo, broke out the wine and had a big salad for dinner.
I got my first sunburn of the year!
I knew I wanted to see an alligator, so we headed out toward Cypress Air Boat Tours.
We just missed the boat so we had to wait for the next one...

I liked the cool leaves on this plant

We made it onto the boat with a few other couples, we sat in front

Funny captain decided to drive us through some weeds and then we were quickly covered in bugs! yuk!!

We saw some cows..

Then there was this BIG guy sunning himself on the bank..

Going up the Kissamee River..

This guy was swimming right in front of the boat..

The tree were neat with the roots all exposed..

There were a lot of birds ..

What great fun this adventure was - I'd love to go back and take some more serious photography photos, it was pretty in it's own special way.

Afterward we went swimming back at the condo, broke out the wine and had a big salad for dinner.
I got my first sunburn of the year!

No comments:
Post a Comment