Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Cody!

Day 11, Tues; March 27th. My Baby’s 18th Birthday! Happy Birthday Cody! I can’t believe he is 18 *SNIFF*.. Wow! Where does the time go? I look at little boys and their soft sweetness and realize that my baby is all grown up. I am sad for the disappearance of my sweet little boy but so extremely proud of the young man he has become. This morning I wrote my son a love note, we did our email, then Tad and I decided to spend the day relaxing here at the hotel. We relaxed by the pool, swam and walked down the road to try to find a magazine. We called Cody; I gushed and told him how proud I was of him and Tad sang him Happy Birthday *smile* and we then went to dinner here at the resort followed by a walk around the grounds.

No comments: