Sunday, September 19, 2010

Brooklyn!



Walking over the bridge to Brooklyn!!




I see the Statue of Liberty!




I liked the lines in this pic!




So hungry .. decided to try to get into the famous Grimaldi's Pizza .. stood in line for over an hour.



Finally we made it inside - very crowded, very noisy..




and we waited.. and waited.. drank Chianti and made faces at each other..



finally FOOD! and may we present, the famous Grimaldi's coal fired pizza Pie ..

Comparing 2 NY Pizza Pie's: I think CO.'s crust was better but the toppings at Grimaldi's were more filling and tastier.



and then dessert at Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory. Yummers!





We walked to the waterfront to see the bridge all lit up..




I don't know where this escalator was but it was going down to the subway, which Tad refers to as the mole tunnels...



It's been a very full day! Headed back to Chelsea Pines to get some rest for tomorrow!

No comments: