Monday, September 20, 2010

I Wanna Rock - Rock!! .. sing along ..



After resting up, we headed to the subway and sped off towards Broadway for a hot date in NYC!

We ate at a small Thai food restaurant that was SO good. AND it was BYOB! LOL we had no clue but when Tad tried to order a beer, she directed him out the door towards a mini mart. We had water.

After dinner, we headed to the theater for an off Broadway musical called 'Rock of Ages'. We had front row balcony seats! They handed us a mini bic lighter flashlight as we entered (LOL).

Rock of Ages tells the story of star-struck kids, Drew and Sherrie – he, a wanna-be rocker; she, a wanna-be actress – as they struggle through and with the wild-living scene of Los Angeles in the 1980s.

Big Hair, 30 rock songs from the 80's .. I was singing - I knew every word! These are my people.. hahaha .. Totally a blast from the past and super fun.



Afterward we headed over to Times Square and enjoyed all the city vibe.




We found a bakery and shared a pecan bar before heading back to the hotel and calling it a night. I didn't want it to end, I seriously LOVE NY! and I bought the t-shirt to prove it!



No comments: