Let the Honeymoon Begin!!!

For our first honeymoon stop, I had found this cool 1850's Townhouse named Chelsea Pines Inn that borders Greenwich Village and The Chelsea District to use as a home base as we explore the city!
Apparently it's a popular gay & lesbian hotel but whatever.. they say everyone is welcome and they were super nice when I called to make reservations and told them I'd be bringing my 'partner' with me.. LOL (this was pre-engagement status!)!
It's rooms are tiny but neatly decorated with original vintage film posters from the Golden Age of Hollywood plus it got rave reviews all over the internet.

For our first honeymoon stop, I had found this cool 1850's Townhouse named Chelsea Pines Inn that borders Greenwich Village and The Chelsea District to use as a home base as we explore the city!
Apparently it's a popular gay & lesbian hotel but whatever.. they say everyone is welcome and they were super nice when I called to make reservations and told them I'd be bringing my 'partner' with me.. LOL (this was pre-engagement status!)!
It's rooms are tiny but neatly decorated with original vintage film posters from the Golden Age of Hollywood plus it got rave reviews all over the internet.
This is the first photo I took! LOL ..
When we arrived in New York City - after a long flight from Portland Oregon - We got off our flight and rode the airtran to the subway station, then taking the subway to 14th St.
We checked into Chelsea Pines Inn and we got the Ann Margaret room!
Tad promptly lay down for a quick snooze... Just like the resident cat .. Charlie, as in Charlie Chapman!

We were on the 4th floor with no elevator! My burning calves!
After resting we heading out to find some grub. We enjoyed our first NY pizza pie at CO. Notice the char from the oven? It looks gross but actually it was quite good. We shared one although they are meant to be one per person.
Walking off some jet lag, we found this cool building..
This is where we crossed the street and first got honked at by a car.
It won't be the first time!
Back to room for a bit and then we took a walk around the corner to a bakery for dessert. The line was out the door! Crazy expensive but I had my gourmet cupcake and Tad found a blueberry bar to munch on. We sat on a bench on the street and watched all the lights & skinny people walk by.
Then back for showers and some serious zzzs, it had been a super long day!

No comments:
Post a Comment