Nuff mushy stuff my Boi says!
We have been happily settling in SF for the week. The weather has been mostly sunny. Our friends Ed & Rowena dropped by to visit on Sunday and brought us marvelous gifts from there garden! Lemons, blood oranges, peppers, tomatoes, flowers, lavender, kumquats, figs, basil, lemon gardenia and vine dried raisins. The boat smells so wonderful with all these fruits & herbs. We went into SF and had a really nice Italian dinner at a restaurant called CafĂ© Sport. The name does not resemble the restaurant at all. This was an older building, long and narrow with nostalgic items hanging from the ceiling. The hospitality was warm and friendly, the food outstanding! .. Nope, I didn’t bring my camera but when I got home, I tried to photograph the bouquet and produce basket. These photos do not do them justice. I just wish you could add smell to pictures!

We have been happily settling in SF for the week. The weather has been mostly sunny. Our friends Ed & Rowena dropped by to visit on Sunday and brought us marvelous gifts from there garden! Lemons, blood oranges, peppers, tomatoes, flowers, lavender, kumquats, figs, basil, lemon gardenia and vine dried raisins. The boat smells so wonderful with all these fruits & herbs. We went into SF and had a really nice Italian dinner at a restaurant called CafĂ© Sport. The name does not resemble the restaurant at all. This was an older building, long and narrow with nostalgic items hanging from the ceiling. The hospitality was warm and friendly, the food outstanding! .. Nope, I didn’t bring my camera but when I got home, I tried to photograph the bouquet and produce basket. These photos do not do them justice. I just wish you could add smell to pictures!

There is a very nice walking path here at the marina. This morning Tad & I saw this photographer working on a project. Now that’s a camera!! (or 2)
The ground squirrels are sneaky suckers. They zoom out at you and you can hear them gnawing on stuff in the bushes. Scary critters and probably the most obese squirrels I have ever seen in my life!! Canned squirrel does not seem like such a bad proposition anymore (LOL.. inside joke for our friends who’ve heard the story). These guys are kinda scary!



1 comment:
Those baskets look amazing .. so yummy !!! Hope your enjoying SF its such an amazing city .
Post a Comment