Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sept. 19 - Day 6



Sept. 19 ~The weather is bad. Huge waves. The autopilot could not handle the weather so the crew manned the helm through the day and into the night.

Tina’s notes: Why am I in this aluminum can in the middle of the ocean she says as she eyeballs her life jacket and reviews Man over Board routines in her head and talks about herself in third person. We are all going to die. I hate cold water… I hate being scared… this totally sucks and he’s never getting me out here again … if we live.

See the big wave behind Tad?? It's much bigger in real time.

2300 we arrive in Bodega Bay through a dark maze of markers. In a slip a short time later and we finally can breathe a sigh of relief.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES... nuf said