Patrick left strict am instructions for Tina .. he said....

Sept. 20 ~ We leave Bodega Bay after the best, long, hot shower I have ever had in my life. I find 3 books in the laundry for my collection. The navigation markers that we could barely see the night before clearly led us out of the harbor. Moral has improved and Rich looks like a new man after shaving.

Four hours later we rounded Point Reyes and turned SE towards the city of San Francisco. Three whales were in the distance spouting water and breaching. We cruised through a sea of Jellyfish. They were 1-2 feet in diameter, mostly white but occasionally a bright orange.


1900 we can see the bridge! It’s getting dark fast and as we go under the Golden Gate Bridge, it’s simply too beautiful for words. We hoop and holler and it echoes to the city. This is one of my favorite places!! I can smell the clam chowder as we go by Pier 39. I’m just SO happy I could cry.


We arrive South of the city in Brisbane and find our slip for the week and settle in for a good night sleep.


2 comments:
How amazing this must have been . Well worth the many episodes of throwing up . Hope your feeling better .
Congratulations on the successful passage! We've been fluing out up here, but know that I'm wildly jealous and very very happy for you. ENJOY my college town. San Francisco is a fantastic place to hang out for awhile.
Post a Comment