My Captain, My Lover, My Very Best Friend .... I'd follow you anywhere just to share my
life with You
A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything. ~ Laurence Sterne
“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
2 comments:
You guys ROCK! Way to go on your first leg. We are cheering you on! Pat & Nannette
So much for missing the weather window. Rough way to get your sealegs, I must say. But cudos and congratulations Tina! You've made it. From here on out, you will rarely get the urpsies. Toughen up your tummy muscles. It'll help. Fantastic pics, too. So, keep it up. I would rather be with you guys, but will have to settle for living vicariously through your adventures. We've been scraping the windows every morning for about the last 4 days. Our temps hit 30 last night and I picked off the one apple tree today. About five boxes worth. Another yet to go, but the apples are small and not anywhere near ripe. We got in some kayaking this weekend and Jim and Kevin are camping over on Cypress Island for a kayaking trip. I think it was going quite well last I heard. Well, take care, enjoy your R&R and do the next set. The Baja thingy is definitely in your sights.
Post a Comment