Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sept. 15 ~ The Pacific Ocean

Sept. 15 ~ Imagine enters the Pacific Ocean at 0500. Tina writes it in the log book and then throws up (again). 0600.. I’m in bed. I don’t care if I ever see any of these people again. I’ll never eat or drink ever again. I wonder briefly if I lost any weight (this is the mentality of a woman on board! LOL)

Later in the afternoon I wake up and everyone is happy but me. I dislike them all. 1330.. the engine hiccups. Oh crap.. now what? We are in the middle of the ocean, I’m a worthless crew member and the engine is having issues. I’ve been taken off the watch rotation. I lay sleepily medicated flat on my back with my Ipod keeping me company and watching the voyage behind my eyelids.

1450 WHALE starboard side. I LOVE this voyaging thing! Who cares about the engine??
1535.. another whale! Whoohoo! FINALLY! a girl gets to see a whale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH !!! Tina finally got to see her whale . Its such a cool thing . Glad things are looking up