Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Goodbye - So Long Bellingham!

We left this afternoon from Bellingham and arrived in Anacortes a short 3 hours later. It's so nice here! Quiet and calm. We are so relieved to be back on 'Imagine'.
Anacortes is by far one of the friendliest and most charming places I have been. If we could just move Gene & Delores here, it would be perfect! I love how the marina sits next to town. I made Tad promise that if we have to stay in WA, we can dock the boat here. However, Tomorrow we head for Port Angeles in hopes of the perfect weather window and our crew arriving safely for the trip south. :o)

2 comments:

Delores Carter said...

do you have additional crew?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so excited for you guys . I hope that perfect weather window stays open just for you guys . Good luck Tina !!!