This morning Tad and I enjoyed hot, long showers and then we went to the nearby cafe where the locals hang out. We had pancakes! Then back to the boat for some storing and organizing for awhile. By afternoon the sun came out and we were ready for a walk. We walked about an hour into town along the waterfront trail to the in town wharf, where we stopped at the visitors center, chatted and filled out postcards for the kids.
Port Angeles was much larger than I thought. Very industrial and very busy! The downtown area had these mural paintings on the buildings that were just beautiful. Tad got fitted for some new walking sneakers and we headed back to the boat.
Cody called me and we had a bite to eat ... THEN... Imagine our SURPRISE! Another Imagine wandered into the marina! Tad helped him tie up and found out that his Imagine was just returning from Encinada Mexico! What are the odds?? I hope our crew doesn't crawl onto his boat by mistake! LOL






No comments:
Post a Comment